CALLING THE CLASS OF 2017! Help plan Welcome Week!

May 16th, 2013 jmsalt15

To the Class of 2017:

Hello! My name is Jackie Saltarelli and I am a rising Junior at Holy Cross! At Holy Cross I’m involved in a few things like Relay for Life, the College Honors Program, and in the past I was an Orientation Leader in the summer and fall. I also am on the Campus Activities Board, which plans fun events throughout the year and am going to be the CAB intern this summer. I need your help!

This year, one of my jobs is working on planning Welcome Week. Welcome Week is the first week of school and starts with the First Night of your Orientation! As we plan it, we want to know, what theme do you want for Welcome Week this year?! Last year’s theme was beach/luau.

First Night is a celebration on the Hoval for all of the first year students. There is food, inflatables, music, free giveaways, and the entire first year class goes.

So I need your help! Comment on here with ideas for what you want your theme to be and any fun activities you would want to see for welcome week! Can’t wait to hear your ideas!

Get psyched for orientation and welcome week! You’re going to love it here.

Jackie

First Night Fun!